The aims of the Pearn Charitable Trust are specifically to reduce the social isolation amongst older people and to offer financial assistance for older people living independently..
- Applicants must live in the Plymouth Area.
- Applicants must be 50 or more years of age.
- Applicants can be individuals of organisations related to the aims of the charity.
- Applications can only be considered with the backing of a recognised group; organisation on relevant professional.
- Applicants may need to provide details of financial status.
- Applicants may need to provide medical evidence from an appropriate specialist.
- The Trustees decision on all applications is final.