Criteria & Applications
The aims of the Pearn Charitable Trust are specifically to reduce the social isolation amongst older people and to offer financial assistance for older people living independently..
- Applicants must live in the Plymouth Area.
- Applicants must be 50 or more years of age.
- Applicants can be individuals or organisations related to the aims of the charity.
- Applications can only be considered with the backing of a recognised group; organisation or relevant professional.
- Applicants may need to provide details of financial status.
- Applicants may need to provide medical evidence from an appropriate specialist.
- The Trustees decision on all applications is final.
How to apply
All applications should be made via an application form.
To obtain an application form or for further information please contact:
The Pearn Charitable Trust
Tel 01752 260825
Or By Post To:
The Facilities Manager at the address on the ‘contact Page’
Or fill in the form on this page.
An application will be scrutinised by the Trustees and the result made known in writing, within 2 months of receipt of that application. (Under normal circumstances)